TecPodium Lecterns

TecPodium Lecterns

Thursday, August 27, 2026

TecPodium I - Smart Lectern for Modern Auditoriums


Meet TecPodium I, a compact and versatile lectern by Tecom Electronics, recently installed as part of an AV project in the auditorium of a prestigious mixed-use complex featuring premium workspaces, retail and leisure spaces.

For more than 30 years, Tecom has been developing, manufacturing and leading the market in professional AV lecterns for auditoriums, classrooms, training rooms, meeting rooms and more.

TecPodium I AV Lectern

As part of the project, the TecPodium lectern was integrated with a central AV control system featuring a smart touchscreen, providing intuitive control over all multimedia equipment in the auditorium, including the digital signage player - all at the touch of a button.

TecPodium I Tecom Electronics


The result? 🚀 

A reliable, user-friendly and seamless solution that enables lecturers and presenters to deliver presentations, training sessions and conferences smoothly and professionally.


TecPodium I 

Key benefits of TecPodium lecterns by Tecom:

 • Full control of all multimedia equipment in the auditorium or classroom

 • Integration with recording and live-streaming systems for training and hybrid learning

•  High quality, reliability, and long-term durability

 • Customized solutions tailored to the specific needs and requirements of each organization


Looking to enhance the presentation and training experience in your organization?

We’re here to find the right solution for you.


www.tecpodium.com


No comments:

Post a Comment